30-Day Online Course Begins April 2nd
Many people are getting concerned about Coronavirus or the corvid-19 pandemic. Are you one of those people and wondering what you can do to do support your immune system and protect yourself against viral infections? You are in the right place!
There are many ways of enhancing our innate immune functions and RESILIENCE against virus infections, colds, flu, and allergies. All things we would benefit from supporting at this time.
In this “Immune Support and Coronavirus Preparedness” online course, I have accumulated the information from the current recommendations, treatments, and protocols currently being recommended for corvid-19. Plus, the 15 years of research and experience I have regarding immune support, detoxing, and overall resilience against pathogens and stress.
- Get my top recommendations of support you can start immediately.
- Explore various daily health tips and recommendations during and after the course.
- Explore what the research and science suggests.
- Discover what I personally practice and teach in my coaching, workshops, and classes.
- Learn what many functional medicine doctors recommend to enhance immune functions and support overall health.
- An easy and affordable way to increase your food-based nutrition to get all the nutrients you need for a healthy immune system and inflammatory response, detoxing, digestion, and more.
What you will learn….
- How to emotionally prepare for the life disruption of covid-19 and this chronic flu season.
- How to minimize level of exposure to the virus and why this is critical.
- What to stock up on and various considerations for how to prepare for a potential quarantine and the long-term effects of covid-19.
- How to support your lungs, immune, and lymph systems.
- Ways of encouraging detoxing and ‘drainage’.
- How to support digestion and microbiome health, where most our immunity resides.
- How to support mitochondria health and its role in resilience, immunity, detoxing, and more.
- Various exercises, stretches, deep breathing, and lifestyle practices to support your immune functions, stress, and overall health.
- How stress and emotional patterns affect our immune resilience and ability to detox with tools to release those emotional patterns.
- You will learn simple practices to encourage your body’s underlying cellular functions and healing.
“We can thrive through this virulent virus by supporting our resilience through immune support and self-care. “
That is what this course will be about. Taking this world-wide crisis and PANDEMIC to reset our beliefs around self-care and illness. To take this opportunity to slow down, take a break, and do our self-care and foster healthier habits. I think there is a silver lining to all that seems dark and unknown. This is the movement into health and self-care becoming a priority and way of living.
Join the movement by registering for this course and learn various ways you can add healthful energy and lifestyle practices into your and your family’s lives.
Along the way, you will learn traditional approaches to healing which are now being validated by modern science. Explore the newest thoughts on healing from the functional medicine world as it applies to all chronic illness, including coronavirus.
What to expect in this 30 day course…
- 4 Weeks of live streamed classes, recorded for your convenience with lifetime access to your course. Plus bonus Q&A live calls, even after completing the program.
- Bonus Videos, Audios, PDF downloads
- 30 daily self-care tips delivered to your email and course page to support your immune system and emotional healing.
- Explore ways you can prepare for and prevent your exposure to the virus and how to support yourself while in quarantine.
- Discover what we have learned so far about the nature of this virus and why it is so virulent.
- Explore some key supplements you will want to have on hand.
- Learn about the anti-viral diet and how you can use food, herbs and spices with natural anti-viral, cell-protective, and immune stimulating benefits. Discover the foods to limit or avoid to support immunity.
- Learn how to use cultured foods and beverages with prebiotic foods to create an environment where viruses do not thrive while encouraging a healthy environment for beneficial flora, our first line of defense against viruses.
- Learn about the various herbal protocols and treatments which were successful during other coronavirus outbreaks and the Spanish flu of 1918. Discover some of the treatments currently being practiced in other countries to treat covid19. Learn which herbs are beneficial to prevent and which ones to use during illness and symptoms.
- Explore over a dozen delicious recipes rich in vitamin C, anti-viral, and immune support.
- Restore your circadian rhythms during the course and improve the quality of your sleep to support your immune system.
- Create a self-care routine for yourself, setting time each day and week to do something nourishing and healing for your immune system.
- Learn simple stretches and exercises which massage and stimulate the lymph to encourage drainage. Discover why this is critical for immune health, preventing and clearing out any illness affecting you.
- Learn how to manage your stress and feel at ease with the upcoming disruption to our lives and how to shift fear into healthy concern and pro-activity.
- Participate in weekly meditations and tapping exercises to address the emotional healing and rewire our stress response to feel more at ease with the changes.
- Develop a mindfulness practice, connecting and engaging your senses to your environment, body, breath, and life experiences. Discover how this supports mitochondria functions, DNA expression, and immunity.
Who should take this course?
- Anyone concerned about how the coronavirus will be affecting them and our society as a whole. Anyone who is concerned by the long-term fall out of this virus.
- Those who want to learn both traditional and science backed practices to support innate immunity and encourage detoxing.
- Anyone who is prone to feeling overwhelm, stress, anxiety, and/or fear with any changes or the unknown.
- Anyone who is interested in learning how diet, nutrition, herbs and lifestyle support our immunity and stress response.
- Those curious and open to exploring the newest findings and research in functional medicine. Addressing the entire picture of what make us healthy through physical health, emotional healing, microbiome healing, mitochondria support, mindfulness, and self-care.
- Anyone who wants to support the health of their family as these concepts and tools will support all aspects of healing and dis-ease, beyond coronavirus.
Why should you invest in this course?
When we are healing and supporting the body, it is important to address the emotional component and this course will do that. This course will be more than just taking herbs and supplements and learning why these recommendations support us.
We will be going through an experience together, supporting each other through these life changes and unprecedented times. We will be building a strong community of support during a time when we need more community than ever. When we can be thinking about ways we can support not just our selves, but our friends, family, and community as a whole, even through social distancing.
There are many online courses available but they usually focus on one or two modalities, such as only diet or detoxing, only herbs, or just meditation and emotional healing. This course is different in that it integrates not only physical support but also the emotional component to healing. You will learn (all in one course) how to support the immune system using various modalities of
- Exploring Healthy Lifestyle Habits & Self-Care
- Diet, Nutrition, and Juice Plus+
- Herbs & Spices
- Restoring Sleep & Circadian Rhythms
- Detoxing & Intermittent Fasting
- Hot/Cold Therapies
- Deep Breathing & Meditation
- Qigong Stretching, Massage, and Tapping
- Microbiome & Gut Healing
- Mitochondria Support
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- EMF Protection
The value you will be receiving will be priceless as the tools and recipes you will be exploring have the potential to significantly improve the quality of your life, for the rest of your life.
They can encourage your innate healing and enhance your energy and vitality, creating more resilience. You can have all this life changing information available to stream and download at your convenience.
That is expected!
We are going through something unprecedented. Something that we would think of as fictional. That we would read or watch about but not expect to really be happening. I think most of us are hoping to wake up and have this be a dream or something which magically disappears. Unfortunately, that is not the case and our best way to manage this situation is through preparation and self-care.
We will address the overwhelm of dealing with the change in our social behaviors, convenient lifestyles, and economy. We will also address the overwhelm of learning how to care for ourselves and make positive, healthful choices which support our immune systems and stress.
I am all about making changes one-step at a time.
“In order to climb the tallest mountain, we need to take one step at a time. Pace yourself and take breaks to catch your breath. Reflect. Appreciate the view. Have gratitude for the experience. Then continue on with the life-long journey with compassion for yourself. The peak gets closer with each step.”~Candice Brunlinger, Health & Mindfulness Coach, Herbalist, Stress & Self-Care Consultant
Course videos will be released weekly and recommendations will be emailed daily to reduce the overwhelm of information overload. All course content and recommendations will be listed in your course for lifetime access. Remember you can do this course at your own pace.
A Self-Care journal is provided to help guide you into creating a routine that works for your schedule and interests. Helping you to reflect on what works for you and what does not.
More about Candice…
I have been teaching flu prevention and immune support for over a decade and have explored many tools, exercises, foods, and herbs to support the immune system, detoxing, liver support, and lymph drainage. I have been supporting my local community with their stress, anxiety, self-care, immune health, auto-immune conditions, gut healing, detoxing, and mind-body-spirit connection.
Now I feel the need to share this information to as many as I can and support others for addressing the coronavirus.
“Everyone has a right to a healthful life and to thrive through this!“
I have followed the science and implemented it in practiced to explore what works for myself, my clients, and students. I have learned from leading functional medicine doctors, herbalists, nutritionists, and healers. I am a student for life, always learning and encouraging others to embrace their self-care and healing journeys to
“BE EMPOWERED AND LIVE TO BE WELL”
See the weekly schedule on the registration page!
What you will experience…
- The support and sense of community to help you through these unprecedented times and through your self-care.
- Enhance your mind-body-spirit connection to feel empowered, whole and at peace with your life as you encourage your innate ability to heal, recover, and restore.
- Begin releasing the tension and stress you carry throughout your body and feel more relaxed and at ease, allowing the body to restore.
- Begin restoring your gut health, liver, hormones, metabolism, detoxing, and more.
- Using spices and nourishing plants to ward away illness and support healing.
- Learn how to use fermented/cultured foods to support your health and microbiome and why taking probiotics is not enough to restore gut health.
Bonuses you will receive…
- Lifetime access to course content and materials.
- Access to recipes, articles and resources to stay healthy and informed with PDF downloads.
- A FREE Self-Care E-book with a 6-week journal to help you create a self-care routine to support your individual lifestyle and health needs.
- Audio and video recordings of classes, meditations, and exercises to support your health.
- Various videos of qigong exercises to encourage lymph drainage and immune functions. Plus a 45 minute class guiding you through qigong and lymph self-massage.
- Access to Juice Plus+, the next best thing to fresh fruits and vegetables.
- A chance to win a Nourishing Culinary Spice gift basket with the core spice recipes I use to support my family’s immune systems. With the added benefits of improved flavor and medicine in our meals. Includes 3 spice blends (Mexican, Poultry, and Curry), a nourishing sprinkle, and immune boosting broth.
- Discount for enrolling in the accompanying “Qigong for Resilience”. An 8-week class series where we will explore various exercises, stretches, and qigong practices to support immune resilience, stress, detoxing, endurance, and more.
Need Individual Support?
If you feel like you would benefit from Candice’s one-on-one support, click here for more details. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire more about being placed in the wait list to become a client. Availability is limited!